The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 144 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

I much preferred the Sat/Sun draft. Rounds 1-3 on Saturday with 4-7 on Sunday. I used to get together with a friend to watch Day 1. He'd drive over and stop at Little Ceasar's on the way for some shitty pizza for us to snack on while watching.
I would like to see the whole draft held in private/behind closed doors and then have all the picks announced on a Sunday Night primetime show. I would like to see the picks announced in a count down mode, with the final pick announced first and the top pick announced last. It would build some drama as the event went on. As it is now the draft starts out with a bang and then tempers down as the event continues. That seems like the opposite of what entertainment should be.

Last edited:
I would like to see the whole draft held in private/behind closed doors and then have all the picks announced on a Sunday Night primetime show. I would like to see the picks announced in a count down mode, with the final pick announced first and the top pick announced last. It would build some drama as the event went on. As it is now the draft starts out with a bang and then tempers down as the event contionues. That seems like the opposite of what entertainment should be.
You gotta admit, seeing Will Levis gf leave him in prime time last year was kinda entertaining?

If you want to binge watch something over the next two days to help pass the time, Reacher......if you haven't seen it already. Awesome show.

With a 7 year old and 4 year old, most of what I watch is kids shows but occasionally I get to watch actual adult shows.

I also recently started watching Suits, its pretty good.

Reacher is top notch

If you want to binge watch something over the next two days to help pass the time, Reacher......if you haven't seen it already. Awesome show.

With a 7 year old and 4 year old, most of what I watch is kids shows but occasionally I get to watch actual adult shows.

I also recently started watching Suits, its pretty good.
Reacher is so awesome!!!

Also Suits was one I binged when it netflix. Love it too. Harvey was my favorite in the shower

I guess there’s going to be a Suits: LA sometime soon, starting Stephen Amell, he was so good in Arrow

Reacher is so awesome!!!

Also Suits was one I binged when it netflix. Love it too. Harvey was my favorite in the shower

I guess there’s going to be a Suits: LA sometime soon, starting Stephen Amell, he was so good in Arrow
My wife has binged Suits and is nearing the end. She’s obsessed lol

Back
Top Bottom