The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 167 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

I was being flippant, but you often get "anonymous scout" quotes that completely contradict objective reality. This one of those. Maye often threw into tight windows, because his OL was bad, and his receivers didn't create separation. Maye has a huge and very talented arm. These are objectively true. You may or may not be able to see it, but these particular things are not up for debate.
Merrill Hodge says Maye is erratic and he would not take him in the first round.

Miami had him in for a 30 visit. They appearently like him. He's similar to Holland in terms of size and ability.

Also keep in mind for the late rounds, Miami had dinner with Miami Hurricane safety James Williams. And also likes Kitchens as well.
I was getting Kinchens in the 6th in my mocks who knows maybe he is one of our late picks to ultimately replace Poyer. Guy has snagged a very high number of takeaways for a safety on a middling UM defense. Ball hawk as they say...

Merrill Hodge says Maye is erratic and he would not take him in the first round.
And I read somewhere (probably here) that he has both footwork and mechanics issues which makes him a huge project. I could see a big slide for him. One could hope he lasts until 21 and then a QB needy team might want to trade back into round 1

I disagree, but that doesn't change the fact that a large portion of his throws were tight window. He has the highest big-time-throw rate in the class by some margin. And, related, it doesn't change the fact that he has a huge arm.

Those are facts.

I strongly believe Miami will be gaining an extra pick or 2, specifically the 2nd round.

It won't be from a trade down of 21.

Also, I believe an unexpected player, not unexpected to me, will be traded on draft night. Many will be shocked at this trade

Just saying. You heard it hear first. It's a player who may be needing an extension between now and next off season
Gryphonk?? are you ****ing with me man?

I would definitely be listening if I received trade offers for Holland... there's no way I'm willing to pay a safety what he's going to be offered by other teams.

...and with Waddle, there is also a price point where I begin to listen. It's a #1 though... I'd want the deal to be Thomas for Waddle.
me too, jmo, he strikes me as someone who has a higher opinion of himself than I do.

give me a good pick and hes gone.

His hands leave a bit to be desired but I can see your argument for #4 in the draft.

I have them

1. Nabers
2. Odunze
3. Harrison Jr.

Gap

4. Bryan Thomas Jr.
5. Leggette
6. Mitchell

Gap

7. Worthy
8. Coleman
9. Franklin
10. McConkey
11. Wilson

Gap

12. Washington
13. Pearsall
14. Polk
I'd personally switch Worthy and BTJ's tiers in terms of fit for Miami.

Tommy Chong Weed GIF by Paramount Movies

I've certainly picked something up!!! Lmaooooo 😂 😂 😂

I was getting Kinchens in the 6th in my mocks who knows maybe he is one of our late picks to ultimately replace Poyer. Guy has snagged a very high number of takeaways for a safety on a middling UM defense. Ball hawk as they say...
I think Kitchens has a chance to outplay his draft status.

Back
Top Bottom