The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 170 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

I think his leash is longer than you think. One of the beat writers said Grier had "Supreme job security" like 3 months ago.

I not buying that one bit. That would mean Ross is a complete idiot, which I don’t think he is.

This team has now gone all in for a second time. They’ve signed a bunch of veterans with only a few years left, they’ve taken on a lot of dead money with restructures of said veterans.

If they can’t over take Buffalo while the Bills are transitioning right now, why would anyone expect them to be able to do it down the road?

Not buying it all. Pressure is on to yield results. Another wild card loss is unacceptable.

The flags in the background are awesome I love ours but the Bengals flag is 🔥

i dont understand why a lot of players dont want to come to the draft, so cool

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF

LOLOLOLOLOL 😂 😂 😂

Yeah, I got in trouble last year.

I did not realize I was watching on a channel that was like 1 minute quicker then what everyone else was watching. So when i was stating the picks, didnt realize my error.

my gawd I felt like crap when I was accused of treachery.

Won't be doing that tonight lol

Yeah, I got in trouble last year.

I did not realize I was watching on a channel that was like 1 minute quicker then what everyone else was watching. So when i was stating the picks, didnt realize my error.

my gawd I felt like crap when I was accused of treachery.

Won't be doing that tonight lol
Call me a dick, but idk why people get so butt hurt by tipping picks. I just want to know what the pick is, idc if its ESPN or my neighbor telling me.

Call me a dick, but idk why people get so butt hurt by tipping picks. I just want to know what the pick is, idc if its ESPN or my neighbor telling me.
It's like the lottery, yah know you have no chance of winning but wanna checks the results yourself just in case ☺️

Yeah I seriously didn't even know what tipping picks was until last year haha

Back
Top Bottom