Vontae Davis has passed away | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae Davis has passed away

Sad news for sure. I remember hearing about him having some personal issues in life (don’t we all?) He apparently had a rough life growing up and once said in an interview “I come from very humble beginnings…My mother was addicted to drugs, my father an alcoholic. I grew up in some very traumatic situations. I witnessed my father being shot multiple times by his brother.”

He actually retired when he was with the Bills in the middle of a game, never came back out after halftime. I’ll always remember him getting into Brady’s face and talking **** to him after picking him off.

RIP

O damn, this isn't an April Fools.
How much u want to bet fentanyl was involved? I’ll never forget that hard knocks episode when he asked for his mama (or grandma) when he was told he was being traded.

How much u want to bet fentanyl was involved? I’ll never forget that hard knocks episode when he asked for his mama (or grandma) when he was told he was being traded.
That brought a tear on for that young man.
I know you’ll rest in peace you were always a humble loving man.

Always seemed like something was off about him but RIP. Had such high hopes that one of Sean Smith or Davis would stick and become a franchise CB

Back
Top Bottom