2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

Armstead is a great LT because he has a great skill set to work with. He has been on the roster for the past two years and yet he hasn’t been able to use that skill set to improve the play of the backup LT’s on the team.

I think having Armstead to learn from MIGHT benefit Paul but I still think they will have to draft a starting LT in the first round next year.
Wasn't Lamm pretty good filling in for TA at LT?

Wasn't Kion Smith then pretty good filling in for TA AND Lamm at LT?

Were we watching the same team last year?

The major complaint about Grier has been his inability to draft quality offensive linemen. It took Jackson 4 years to finally develop into a reliable starter.

Hunt has been his best draft pick on the OL and other than Hunt and Jackson, he has had to rely on free agents over the past 5 years, since none of his other draft picks on the OL have been anything more than mediocre backups.

Hopefully Paul will turn out to be another Hunt but Grier’s history of drafting offensive linemen is questionable at best.

You don’t take a project OT and stick him at guard instantly….. he needs to sit his ass behind Armstead and learn from one of the best in the business who actually LOVES mentoring pups.

Kendall Lamm is still next man up for me in 2024.

The major complaint about Grier has been his inability to draft quality offensive linemen. It took Jackson 4 years to finally develop into a reliable starter.

Hunt has been his best draft pick on the OL and other than Hunt and Jackson, he has had to rely on free agents over the past 5 years, since none of his other draft picks on the OL have been anything more than mediocre backups.

Hopefully Paul will turn out to be another Hunt but Grier’s history of drafting offensive linemen is questionable at best.
I never know when the Grier draft history has begun. Who are his misses? Obviously eich and kindly. Who else?

false-wrong.gif
NT Boyd from Northern Iowa or McCaffrey would be steals at 158 🤞

Let me check our inventory...
I can offer you a half-eaten Twinkie, 3 random shirt buttons, or a 5"x 7" picture of Sir Laurence Olivier, suitable for framing. Your choice... :shrug:
We don't get Twinkies here. I know Woody Harrelson liked em in Zombieland so I'm interested.
Sir Loz is a ledge....see Spartacus.

Decisions..decisions. 🤔.....
Throw in a new GM and you got a deal.

Back
Top Bottom