Are The Dolphins and Tua Further Apart Than People Think? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are The Dolphins and Tua Further Apart Than People Think?

Whether its with June's money from the Howard cut or next year with the money we are set up to have, we will get something done. Grier is not going to let Tua walk for nothing... if anything he'll trade Tua if there’s a problem. Hes not walking away for nothing like Wilkins. Point is we will be fine...This is a

Hungry Food GIF
yes but that was also not the question asked in the OP. I think something gets done too, but will be in the 40's as opposed to the 50's

Mentioned before, they will wait as long as possible so the OP and others in this topic (not naming names) can keep their hopes and dreams alive. It's delicious to watch.
ok. you have given your view on timing, what is your view on the number they settle on? based on your logic, i guess it will be $200m per year, just to piss me off? :) just think what tua could do with that kind of scratch in thailand!!!! the possibilities are endless

ok. you have given your view on timing, what is your view on the number they settle on? based on your logic, i guess it will be $200m per year, just to piss me off? :) just think what tua could do with that kind of scratch in thailand!!!! the possibilities are endless
That kinda coin I would buy better air conditioning. It's 30 degrees at 4am and 75 percent humidity go up to a balmy 39 later today, and tomorrow, and the day after.

Yes we use the metric system here.

Fortunately we have workarounds to deal with the heat.Screenshot_20240413-041817-824.png

Last edited:
That kinda coin I would buy better air conditioning. It's 30 degrees at 4am and 75 percent humidity go up to a balmy 39 later today, and tomorrow, and the day after.

Yes we use the metric system here.

Fortunately we have workarounds to deal with the heat.View attachment 168785
i am dying. can only imagine. booking my tickets!

At this stage I doubt they're too far. Grier has shown he knows where he wants to be on a salary and doesn't budge too much. To be fair, he's usually decent at being fair market in correlation to the talent. Usually guys, clearly not always.

I bet at this point they're more focused on the way it gets paid...signing bones, guarantees, void years, blah blah.

Expectation for me is an August signing

Mentioned before, they will wait as long as possible so the OP and others in this topic (not naming names) can keep their hopes and dreams alive. It's delicious to watch.
I'm loving it. The forum will be glorious.

timing of announcement and size of deal?
you know what I think they should do (have him play out the option), BUT my expectation was that they would cave and give Tua the big number.
my sense now though is that contrary to my expectations, surprisingly they are not outright caving, and having a real negotiation here.
i think something is going to get done, but i also think that number will have a 4 as opposed to a 5 in front of it
it is odd that something like 5 years and $225mm would be viewed as some sort of insult. call me crazy, that still seems like a crap ton of money to me!
Perhaps they see him in the correct light. He is a viable QB, who can perform in optimal situations. What is that worth? Certainly not 50. 40? I guess that depends upon structure to protect the team, but that even seems high to me.

Burrow Sept.9
Remember how this extension went down? The Bengals waited until the Chiefs kicked off the season on the Thursday nighter and posted the news right as foot met ball to start the season. LOL@the Bengals

You think teams aren't petty a lot of the time? Yeah, they're petty.

Back
Top Bottom