Big O thinks 2024 is Tyreek Hill's last year in Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O thinks 2024 is Tyreek Hill's last year in Miami

This is like talking to your buddy at the bar and he says Tyreek is only staying one more year bro. And then you post it on a website.

Big O has been ripping Tyreek for weeks and describing him as a lowlife and a criminal. He’s also pointed out that Tyreek has not been seen at any team functions this year so far.

I think Tyreek will play 2 more years for the Dolphins.

According to overthecap.com we would take a $22M dead money cap hit if we release or trade him next year, while only saving $11M in cap space.

It makes more sense to release or trade him in 2026 when we would only take an $11M dead money cap hit while saving $45M.
that's pre June 1, post june 1 it would only be $11,626,250.

that's pre June 1, post june 1 it would only be $11,626,250.
It is still the same amount. Spreading it out doesn't make it less. Makes it more manageable, perhaps, but unless a player is underperforming his cost to a substantial degree, which TH hasn't to this point, why do that?

It is still the same amount. Spreading it out doesn't make it less. Makes it more manageable, perhaps, but unless a player is underperforming his cost to a substantial degree, which TH hasn't to this point, why do that?
Seems like hes just pointing out a fact.

There's an argument to be made they'll do so to free up enough money to extend Waddle, the Hill replacement in this offense. Who knows, guess we will see. I wouldn't be surprised he was with us for the entire 2025 season as well, but my hunch is similar.

I think Hill wants to be in the hall of fame, he's on pace, at least two more years, at some point he's gonna mature right.

its weird the guy does so many things in a professional manner especially the way he practices, just needs to stop thinking with his pecker.
He has to tell his wife to NOT call the police on him anymore. He's not going to hurt her he just rants a little. It takes 2 to argue but no more cops. Solve your problems privately not pubicly. It's always the same thing with him. Maybe he gets aggressive when he drinks, I just don't know but he can't do any more incidents. It's making him look like a jerk out there. Grow up, control your private life and act like the grown man that you're supposed to be. What he does reflects on this franchise. He better start caring about that. Tyreek should have a chat with Larry Csonka!!

I agree. Will next year be his last? It could be but I think it would take a heck of an injury or extreme off-the-field issue.

My guess is still 2 years. He hasn't shown any signs of aging yet and outside of his ankle injury late in the season played at an extremely high level. The next two years are very affordable for a player of his skill set and position.

Yes I think there is plenty. So I have to go through the list for you?
Might have some stars (potential superstars in the future depending on development) but don't have any superstars.

Tyreek is one of one, to actually believe we have another player who's the best at his position in the league, is not the case.

The moment Cheetah leaves this franchise is toast, he's legit all we have.
Had to agree. Best weapon by far. Unless we somehow unleash an epic defense it will be very hard to compete without him.

If they want to move on from him after this season there should be a market for him. I wouldn't.

Hell, they could actually trade him after 6/1 this year and save a considerable amount of cap.

I think they'd have to be blown away by an offer, though.

Might have some stars (potential superstars in the future depending on development) but don't have any superstars.

Tyreek is one of one, to actually believe we have another player who's the best at his position in the league, is not the case.
So you have to have a team of superstars to be competitive. Noted.

If that was the case why didn't the heat win the championship 4 years in a row?

Back
Top Bottom