DT Teair Tart is signing with the Dolphins | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT Teair Tart is signing with the Dolphins

I guess they are signing as many nobodys as they can on the D line, hoping to find a diamond in the rough that can be molded into a serviceable player.
I’m willing to bet my bagged lunch that you have not watched this kid more than 5 plays total in your lifetime… have no idea how he fits with how we will use him… yet hahahahaha he’s a nobody. Very valuable info you provided to the world, thank you zullo!

Signing guys like this to 1-year prove it deals are generally good moves. Maybe they pop and flash their potential and if they don't you move on with little to nothing lost.

I and my aqua and orange glasses buy into every one of these signings. At least hope that the change of scenery brings out the All-Pro in them…

the good news is we are inching closer to a place where we can go BPA. one could almost argue we are there now, because even if we dont add a veteran guard pre-draft, if you go into the draft knowing there is a still a vet guard out there that you like, it gives the flexibility to take whoever you want in the draft
Good point tho I still hope for OL and DL/Edge with our first two picks

Do we know what his contract looks like?

Not that it matters, the cap is as big of a joke as Breden Shabbs comedy career.

Back
Top Bottom