DT Teair Tart is signing with the Dolphins | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT Teair Tart is signing with the Dolphins

Contract has terms bonus frosting claus..😉
200w.gif

So who do we have at d line?
Seiler
Tart
Jones
Harris
Hand
Guy from cowboys ?
Anybody else?

Tart and seiler seem like best right?
So who do we have at d line?
Seiler played 77.5% of snaps
Tart 28.0%
Jones 51.7%
Harris 46.8%
Hand 17.9%
Guy from cowboys ? Gallimore 26.9%
Anybody else?

Tart and seiler seem like best right? I think we will be going more rotational.

Last edited:
I’m willing to bet my bagged lunch that you have not watched this kid more than 5 plays total in your lifetime… have no idea how he fits with how we will use him… yet hahahahaha he’s a nobody. Very valuable info you provided to the world, thank you zullo!
I havent. Im not a fan of his former team. I repeat at this juncture hes a nobody. But thank you for your condescending bullcr@p oh wise one!

We've suddenly got a LOT of Defensive Linemen on the squad...
While, I don't think this will prevent us from drafting a DT, I do think it makes it a bit less likely in the first round.

Sieler, Tart, and Jones are all NFL quality starters.

Hand, Galimore, and Harris are all experienced reserves...

Plus, there are at least 3 hoping to stick-- maybe on the PS.

We might draft a single DL, but it would come with a cut of Hand, Galimore, or Harris... solid guys.

With Tart you really see some outstanding flashes, however it seems with this player that when he exerts his energy he can get spent thereafter, until the energy has been refilled.

So seeing him take his conditioning seriously in the off-season is a positive, he needs it and he’s doing it, so this strategy if he’s consistent with it might get him more consistent on the field

With Tart you really see some outstanding flashes, however it seems with this player that when he exerts his energy he can get spent thereafter, until the energy has been refilled.

So seeing him take his conditioning seriously in the off-season is a positive, he needs it and he’s doing it, so this strategy if he’s consistent with it might get him more consistent on the field
I still think he's merely an early down player, but it's great to see guys working out on their own or with a couple of buddies...
It shows they're serious.

I still think he's merely an early down player, but it's great to see guys working out on their own or with a couple of buddies...
It shows they're serious.

With weaver who’s used to having that big body tackle I’m just thinking that these added players is so they can take on double teams and allow Sieler to eat and display his great athletic and football prowess.

Sieler is such a great athlete is behooves the staff to allow him roam and play.

As far as Tart and brewer working together in conditioning these are the things that allow a player to reach their potential talent wise.

His last coach has called him out and his lack of work ethic..That’s probably fair considering his physique but it looks like we might benefit from that motivation from him personally to redeem his rep.

With weaver who’s used to having that big body tackle I’m just thinking that these added players is so they can take in double teams and allow Sieler to eat and display his great athletic and football prowess.

Sieler is such a great athlete is behooves the staff to allow him roam and play.
Agreed... neither Tart, nor Jones is gonna give us much pass rush. These guys are there to soak up the double teams.
I've said this several times, I REALLY like both players. They won't generate stats, but they will just completely clog up the middle of the field and let our more athletic players clean up.

Our LBs are going to love these guys.

Agreed... neither Tart, nor Jones is gonna give us much pass rush. These guys are there to soak up the double teams.
I've said this several times, I REALLY like both players. They won't generate stats, but they will just completely clog up the middle of the field and let our more athletic players clean up.

Our LBs are going to love these guys.
yup, you’re right about the backers and scheme

I know we keep talking OL/WR/DT but I think if Latu is there he could be the pick. McDaniel has said that Edge is his favorite position and with the injuries we have at the position I could see us going Edge
I would think the same with Verse. Then pivot to offense line in the 2nd.

Miami may be done at DT.

With weaver who’s used to having that big body tackle I’m just thinking that these added players is so they can take on double teams and allow Sieler to eat and display his great athletic and football prowess.

As far as Tart and brewer working together in conditioning these are the things that allow a player to reach their potential talent wise.

His last coach has called him out and his lack of work ethic..That’s probably fair considering his physique but it looks like we might benefit from that motivation from him personally to redeem his rep.
I think it's so the newly upgraded and skilled linebacker Jordyn Brooks can fly around and make plays with David Long pitching in. Miami finally has some off the ball linebackers that can make an impact. Something they have lacked for quite some time.

Back
Top Bottom