Holland: Elite, very good, good, average | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holland: Elite, very good, good, average

Holland: Elite or merely very good?

• Elite

• Very Good

• Good

• Average

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted 'very good' because while he's an excellent coverage safety, he just doesn't supply turnovers or big hits.

He's a better fit for a Fangio type system where he just plays centerfielder, but still... very few turnovers. He managed a single Int last year.

I’ll go very good. Needs to get back to how he was playing earlier in his career though. Been a bit up and down with injuries to himself and the rest of the d (think he may have been asked to do too much), but we’ve seen what he can do and that’s well above average IMHO.

Doesn’t have the consistency yet in his career to hit elite status. I think he has potential to get there.

Early 2nd round pick and has lived up to that being a good starter with the possibility of stepping up from there.
Do wonder like many players having 3 different DC’s in 3 years has had an effect.
Also not having a consistent partner in crime as the other S plus the constant injuries to CB’s has impacted on him.

I voted 'very good' because while he's an excellent coverage safety, he just doesn't supply turnovers or big hits.

He's a better fit for a Fangio type system where he just plays centerfielder, but still... very few turnovers. He managed a single Int last year.
Watch rookie tape and get back to me on big hits...

Back
Top Bottom