Holland: Elite, very good, good, average | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holland: Elite, very good, good, average

Holland: Elite or merely very good?

• Elite

• Very Good

• Good

• Average

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feel the same way about him I felt about Wilkins.

Very good player. Not a playmaker or difference maker. Under the modern salary cap, you get to pay 3-4 players like they’re all-world. If Holland is one of your 3-4, you probably aren’t very good.

VG, borderline elite. Injuries to him and those in front of him keep him out of the elite realm. For now...

Oh, and not to mention the ever revolving door of defenses every year.

Average? PAH! You guys need to smoke something different.

At the end of the season we didn't have very many very goods

I voted Very Good, because I don’t think any player who has 3 DCs in their first 3 years can be elite. He has the potential to be elite. Players develop and flourish when there is consistency in the organization. We haven’t had that since Shula.

It is probably gonna be another one that fans get mad about letting walk to go get paid stupid money.

Very good Looking back at this season basically we lost him and Phillips on Black Friday. Feel like the titans collapse doesn’t happen with the two.

Always wondered if we kept Fitzpatrick who we would have drafted in second round instead of holland with 2nd round pick from Texans.

Does injuring both knees on the same tackle move him from average to good?

Back
Top Bottom