Holland: Elite, very good, good, average | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holland: Elite, very good, good, average

Holland: Elite or merely very good?

• Elite

• Very Good

• Good

• Average

Results are only viewable after voting.
I meant to vote very good but somehow selected elite.

After his rookie season I would have told you he was well on his way to becoming elite. I don't know if it's the ever changing DC's or the injuries the past couple years but he just hasn't made the jump I was expecting. This team needs that jump in a big way this season.

His rookie year I swore there were 5 guys named Holland on the defense because he just seemed to be everywhere all at once. He fell off last season, but he has elite potential.

It’s kind of a mystery to me. Didn’t feel like he made a lot of plays last year (jets pick 6 aside). Yet he’s always talked about like we have a star back there. TBD would be my answer if it was there.
Because they avoided him. Opposing offenses had to gameplan for him.

I say very good.. I have not seen elite level play yet, maybe here and there but no consistency

If you play like Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu, then you are elite.

If you play like Sherman, you are very good to elite.

Every one else is good.

Holland is good.

I put him in the elite category. One of the best Safeties in the NFL. Don't think the Fangio system let his true talent shine.

He is very good. Elite is a word used for guys who have played in the top 10 or 5 at their position for a sustained time.

Many can play at an "elite" level for periods but to be truly elite you need to play that way in a sustained way.

I voted good. Close to very good but he’s been trending the wrong way since a stellar rookie season.

He’s not elite at this time in my estimation. Defenses don’t have to game plan around him and I wouldn’t pay him top 5 salary at his position.

Grier has a philosophy of max salary of the cap by position imo. If we don’t extend him this Summer, then suspect Holland will have “earned his right to enter FA” as well.

I will go with Elite as he is Canadian...there I said it. (Utah is it /$ or //s or _/ss?) 😂

Back
Top Bottom