How Cam Cameron Became Our Head Coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Cam Cameron Became Our Head Coach

All I heard was the Patriots are responsible for Cam Cameron. Another reason to hate them.

Reliving the old days may be all the Pats have for awhile.
Rivers Cuomo GIF by Fall Out Boy

I just don't believe this. I do believe he might have created a shitty game plan because he was worried about the dolphins position. But not throwing the game. If that is the case , then all the bitching about refs after a game on every fan forum is legit.

I did hear after the dolphins lost in 2001 to the ravens that chain gailey had a really shitty game plan for that game and the players think it was because he was getting hired at Georgia Tech after the season was over for Miami. So that is possible with Cam Cameron. Not sure if it goes deeper than that.

I dunno if he threw the game to become our head coach, but I remember watching the game thinking Cam Cameron called a game completely different than he did all season. I was still in high school and I was all for hiring Cam until that game cause I remember the story going into the game was Marty wasn't going to handcuff his coordinators with how they called the playoff game

A lot of folks on here like Cam Cameron because they say he fought hard , but so did Sparano. I'll take the wildcat lol 🐻

The Chargers only had a double-digit lead for less than 2 minutes late in the 2nd Quarter. Rivers attempted 32 passes and the Chargers backs combined for 29 rush attempts. Balanced attack it would appear.
Brady attempted 51 passes, and the Pats RB combined for 19 rush attempts.
IMO, what cost the Chargers the game was when Marlon McCree intercepted Brady, returned it 3 yards, and fumbled it back to the Pats. They then scored a TD five plays later and tacked on a 2-point conversion to tie the game at 21. If McCree had not fumbled the Chargers would likely have held on to win. They lost 24-21.

The Pats seemed to lead a charmed life sometimes. That game was one example. Another was vs KC several years ago, when the Chiefs were protecting a narrow lead and Brady threw an int, but Dee Ford of KC was very obviously lined up offsides. So the int was nullified and the Pats went on to score, and eventually won the game in OT. Ford had 13 sacks and 7 FF that season but KC traded him to SF for a 2nd round pick two months later.
You forgot the ultimate charm, the f’ing Tuck Rule!

Back
Top Bottom