I found this on a "Jets" forum. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I found this on a "Jets" forum.

Ray R

Club Member
Reaction score
I found this on a "Jets" forum!

Dolphins Fan Base Toxic!
By 83Kelly2Allen18

I have numerous accounts on different team platforms and without a doubt the dolphins fan base is the most toxic I've ever seen. It's literally like some insane asylum... The fan base is constantly screaming and yelling at each other. They truly hate their own QB....

The jets fans almost have a quiet maturity about them. Learn to laugh at tragedy and always seem polite.

Is it just the IQ level in Florida or something else 😂 ???

I wonder who he is? - LOL
Who do we think he might be?
Let's list our potential trolls and see if we can figure it out.

By the way, from what I've seen, they are more toxic than we are, and I'm just an occasional visitor without an account on other forums.

None are so blind as those who cannot see (that Ray is Right). - L:OL

A number of times after games, I'll take a visit to other teams forums to see what their perspective is. I have to say, most don't seem any different than us.....positive after a win and the sky is falling after a loss.

However if there was one team that seemed overly toxic on their forum, it would be the Jets from what I have seen. I don't think that comment has much reality to it

A number of times after games, I'll take a visit to other teams forums to see what their perspective is. I have to say, most don't seem any different than us.....positive after a win and the sky is falling after a loss.

However if there was one team that seemed overly toxic on their forum, it would be the Jets from what I have seen. I don't think that comment has much reality to it
I do the same thing, and all boards after losing look the same.

Dolphins Fan Base Toxic!
By 83Kelly2Allen18

I have numerous accounts on different team platforms and without a doubt the dolphins fan base is the most toxic I've ever seen. It's literally like some insane asylum... The fan base is constantly screaming and yelling at each other. They truly hate their own QB....

The jets fans almost have a quiet maturity about them. Learn to laugh at tragedy and always seem polite.

By the way, from what I've seen, they are more toxic than we are, and I'm just an occasional visitor without an account on other forums.

Are they even talking about Finheaven?

Last edited:
Sensible chuckle. I have never considered the Gang Green quiet, mature, or polite.

Sure they may have some knowledgable posters online when I am not poking around (which admittedly is only a couple times a year) but I found them to be very 'Jersey'.

Dolphins Fan Base Toxic!
By 83Kelly2Allen18

There are days I would say this assesment is an understatement, in terms of the toxic fan base.

No one talked about toxic Miami fan base in 70s and 80s.
I'm sure people tried to talk about it, but by the time we got done playing telephone back then nobody remembered what we were mad about. Plus those pesky Russkies had us all on edge.... if only we had Twatter way back in those days

Dolphins Fan Base Toxic!
By 83Kelly2Allen18

He can't be here on FH - we are THE most fair, balanced and level headed fans around!

Right, fellas?

Hello?

Uh..

Back
Top Bottom