I found this on a "Jets" forum. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I found this on a "Jets" forum.

They’re all in Camden County, not far from Cherry Hill.

Camden county? So it does exist?

I'll be damned. I always thought the stories about Camden county were made up to scare children.

Camden county? So it does exist?

I'll be damned. I always thought the stories about Camden county were made up to scare children.

…because Essex County is Narnia?

C’mon, man. Aside from Iberia and Tequila Joe’s, Newark isn’t exactly someplace you go on purpose.

I mean, hell, even the Nets were like, “We deserve better.”

C’mon, man. Aside from Iberia and Tequila Joe’s, Newark isn’t exactly someplace you go on purpose.

But at least we all know Newark is a real place.

Real terrible, but real nonetheless.

Also, Iberia closed down a year or so ago, and Tequila Joe's? That place hasn't been open in probably close to 20 years.

But at least we all know Newark is a real place.

Real terrible, but real nonetheless.

Also, Iberia closed down a year or so ago, and Tequila Joe's? That place hasn't been open in probably close to 20 years.

It’s been a minute since I lived in Bloomfield.

It's all subjective due to pov. Every single fan base thinks they are the more level headed and realistic. Every. Single. One.

We're just the only ones that are right 😎

What if you have a flight that lands at the airport there?

/s

Well Raymond, my first guess is someone on here who is quietly apologetic when something about Saleh or the Jests is posted. A silent defender if you will. Besides Coach, anyone else got the hots for Saleh..they do make a nice couple?
When Weaver has enough of McD’s take all prisoners gentle nature… Harbaugh plays preseason games like it’s the Super Bowl, Saleh will be invited by McD to run the defense. He’s proven, and so far, despite all the hype and hope, Weave, as a DC is not.

The Jets are an even more dysfunctional mess than we’ve been in recent years.

Back
Top Bottom