I found this on a "Jets" forum. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I found this on a "Jets" forum.

I browsed lots of broncos content after the 70-20 loss.. pretty sure I don't think I've ever seen anything more toxic from typical dolphins fans over this century then broncos didnt match or surpass after that game.

I found this on a "Jets" forum!

Dolphins Fan Base Toxic!
By 83Kelly2Allen18

I have numerous accounts on different team platforms and without a doubt the dolphins fan base is the most toxic I've ever seen. It's literally like some insane asylum... The fan base is constantly screaming and yelling at each other. They truly hate their own QB....

The jets fans almost have a quiet maturity about them. Learn to laugh at tragedy and always seem polite.

Is it just the IQ level in Florida or something else 😂 ???

I wonder who he is? - LOL
Who do we think he might be?
Let's list our potential trolls and see if we can figure it out.

By the way, from what I've seen, they are more toxic than we are, and I'm just an occasional visitor without an account on other forums.

None are so blind as those who cannot see (that Ray is Right). - L:OL
Obviously a Jets fan who is upset the Dolphins own the Jets on the field. So since his team is no match for the Dolphins, he decided to attack the Dolphin fans instead.

He is probably just one of those Jet fans who is jealous he is stuck living in New York or New Jersey and can’t move to South Florida like so many people from those states have done in recent years.

Last edited:
Obviously a Jets fan who is upset the Dolphins own the Jets on the field. So since his team is no match for the Dolphins, he decided to attack the Dolphin fans instead.

He is probably just one of those Jet fans who is jealous he is stuck living in New York or New Jersey and can’s move to South Florida like so many people from those states have done in recent years.

He’s a Buffalo fan, my friend.

I found this on a "Jets" forum!

Dolphins Fan Base Toxic!
By 83Kelly2Allen18

I have numerous accounts on different team platforms and without a doubt the dolphins fan base is the most toxic I've ever seen. It's literally like some insane asylum... The fan base is constantly screaming and yelling at each other. They truly hate their own QB....

The jets fans almost have a quiet maturity about them. Learn to laugh at tragedy and always seem polite.

Is it just the IQ level in Florida or something else 😂 ???

I wonder who he is? - LOL

Who do we think he might be?
Let's list our potential trolls and see if we can figure it out.

By the way, from what I've seen, they are more toxic than we are, and I'm just an occasional visitor without an account on other forums.

None are so blind as those who cannot see (that Ray is Right). - L:OL

I'm betting its a certain "peaceful" beefalo homer.

I browsed lots of broncos content after the 70-20 loss.. pretty sure I don't think I've ever seen anything more toxic from typical dolphins fans over this century then broncos didnt match or surpass after that game.

Speaking from experience & location, fans of team Elway aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

He’s a Buffalo fan, my friend.

Agree. You can tell that from his username

I live in NY, there is nothing like sports radio after a Jets loss. Every win, or in the offseason, they are headed to the Superbowl, they lose, and they are calling for a Jim Jones party. Epic meltdowns.

I live in NY, there is nothing like sports radio after a Jets loss. Every win, or in the offseason, they are headed to the Superbowl, they lose, and they are calling for a Jim Jones party. Epic meltdowns.
Living in Jersey it actually is fun to listen to WFAN radio. I do miss Joe B. 70yr old Jets fan. His Jet rants are pure gold!

Back
Top Bottom