Interesting Dline tweet from CK | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Dline tweet from CK

Great post as usual from him.

Makes a great point that we’re unlikely to take one that high.
been saying for a bit that I believed the strategy in loading up on d tackles was to cover the position left by wilkins through rotation reps and diverse skillsets and accentuate the athletic talents of our boy Sieler, and like Fever said, exploits the talents of our two linebackers Brooks and Long.

I don't see the need to drop a 1 or 2 on a def tackle.

I'm not a fan of CK but I agree with him here.....then again I've been saying the same thing for a while now....I don’t see us drafting a DT in the 1st round if at all.
So who you got us taking in the 1st? I've done 0 research this year on prospects so I don't have an opinion

been saying for a bit that I believed the strategy in loading up on d tackles was to cover the position left by wilkins through rotation reps and diverse skillsets and accentuate the athletic talents of our boy Sieler, and like Fever said, exploits the talents of our two linebackers Brooks and Long.

I don't see the need to drop a 1 or 2 on a def tackle.

With that being said what do you think the pick will be?

You’d assume more of a need than BPA?

OL/CB immediately comes to mind as a serious need.

Less seriously is WR/TE

So who you got us taking in the 1st? I've done 0 research this year on prospects so I don't have an opinion
I'd take Fautanu if he's there at 21.....if he's gone then I'd take Barton......if they’re both gone but Brian Thomas is there then he'd be my pick

Although, Fins need a good young DL badly, I'd rather take a C/G for the OL with first pick.

I'm not a fan of CK but I agree with him here.....then again I've been saying the same thing for a while now....I don’t see us drafting a DT in the 1st round if at all.

There It Is GIF by MOODMAN

Back
Top Bottom