Interesting Dline tweet from CK | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Dline tweet from CK

With that being said what do you think the pick will be?

You’d assume more of a need than BPA?

OL/CB immediately comes to mind as a serious need.

Less seriously is WR/TE
Imo, of course you take into account the BPA strategy, but you also have to measure the players talent level that fills the need, and see how much less of a talent he really is compared to the bpa.

its not a black and white, its not like ''oh he's the bpa on the board so he's the pick.''

if that ''need'' player is juuust below the bpa, then I would take that difference and measure it up to the importance of building a balanced team and filling a need with a hi level asset.

I'd take Fautanu if he's there at 21.....if he's gone then I'd take Barton......if they’re both gone but Brian Thomas is there then he'd be my pick

Yep Bingo GIF by MOODMAN

Let’s go. The dolphins are going deep in the playoffs next year.

They aren’t bulletproof or injury proof, not even a few unlucky breaks proof. But without bad luck, they will be in the mix.

Average health, a couple breaks, and one or two players playing above their pay grade, a solid draft, and they’re in the Super Bowl.

Let’s go. The dolphins are going deep in the playoffs next year.

They aren’t bulletproof or injury proof, not even a few unlucky breaks proof. But without bad luck, they will be in the mix.

Average health, a couple breaks, and one or two players playing above their pay grade, a solid draft, and they’re in the Super Bowl.
Lol, Im not ready to say that. They still have lots of issues that havent been solved, injuries, and more holes that have opened up. Lets get through the draft and the rest of free agency and see where they are at.

So basically we have nothing behind Sieler. Check.

Same thing that I've been saying...

I'd be surprised if we are considering a DT in round one.
We now have a ton of depth, including one elite player, and an elite run stopper.

Drafting a player here, when the DTs are considered less than elite would be cray cray.

DT isn't really one of the plus positions anyway.

Same thing that I've been saying...

I'd be surprised if we are considering a DT in round one.
We now have a ton of depth, including one elite player, and an elite run stopper.

Drafting a player here, when the DTs are considered less than elite would be cray cray.

DT isn't really one of the plus positions anyway.
Yea, we are taking a plus position guy. OT, CB, Edge, WR

So basically we have nothing behind Sieler. Check.

Go take a look at Wilkins+Sieler snap count under Fangio in 2023 and the snap counts of all Baltimore DL last season.

They rotate their guys heavily every week. We simply did not. Ever.

Sieler, Tart, Gallimore, Benito Jones, and whoever else sticks will be more than fine, IMO.

New DC. New scheme. New priorities.

Back
Top Bottom