Kohou gets big performance pay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kohou gets big performance pay

Kader was a steal as an undrafted free agent. His contract for the league minimum but he played in 16 games last season and 986 snaps. KK's not the best player on the team and probably doesn't profess to be, but how could anyone begrudge him getting paid more for his contribution? He earned it. The FH posters with clenched fists and no pockets fighting to save our billionaire owner expenditure. The irony in this is that Mr Ross was probably delighted by Kader's effort and happy to pay the performance bonus.

he played all those games cause we had so many injuries but he was not very good

he played all those games cause we had so many injuries but he was not very good
My problem with him is that while he did make some nice plays, he's too "handsy". It's as if the only way he can cover a WR is by holding him. He's been flagged several times for this, and he got away with a lot more; he holds on nearly every play.

I know that holding happens on probably every play, but if you're really obvious about it and the Officials are biased or feel like calling everything, you could hurt the team.

My problem with him is that while he did make some nice plays, he's too "handsy". It's as if the only way he can cover a WR is by holding him. He's been flagged several times for this, and he got away with a lot more; he holds on nearly every play.

I know that holding happens on probably every play, but if you're really obvious about it and the Officials are biased or feel like calling everything, you could hurt the team.
There is a reason he was an undrafted player.

If the bonus helps him understand that performing leads to more money, and if he continues to improve this coming season he will get more money next year, then great!

Kohou was Udfa because he is small and ran the same 40 as Jerome Baker. Can't play boundary corner with those attributes, it's impossible.

Unfortunately for us, that is exactly what he was asked to do last year - partially because of the injuries, partially because of Fangio's strange aversion to Cam Smith.

As a Rookie, Kader was excellent in the slot, and not just for an Udfa. I'm glad we have him, well done on the extra dough.

Be happy for the kid! Glad to see him get rewarded for his durability.

Last year, we asked a lot of Kohou.....probably more than he was capable of delivering. But the kid plays hard and when he is part of a strategy or scheme he can be an effective and positive addition to this defense.

Be happy for the kid! Glad to see him get rewarded for his durability.

Last year, we asked a lot of Kohou.....probably more than he was capable of delivering. But the kid plays hard and when he is part of a strategy or scheme he can be an effective and positive addition to this defense.
I dont know that we asked more of him last year. I just think other teams realized he was the weak link in our secondary and they were targeting him with great success. I heard somewhere that our opponents QB rating was over 130 when they targeted him.

Back
Top Bottom