Kohou gets big performance pay | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kohou gets big performance pay

Sure, he deserved it for playing time.

I used to be a huge Kohou supporter and cheerleader.

However, when he chose to watch Josh Allen continue for a 1st down, rather than you know tackling him. I couldn't wait for him to no longer be a Phin.

Same with Riley against Mahomes in the playoffs.

The 2 biggest games of the season and Kohou watches Allen and Riley just slaps Mahomes on the buttocks as he runs by.
I think Riley was frozen like Han Solo in Empire Strikes Back. That was his excuse

I'm glad the league does this, and hope his agent doesn't see a dime. Gives a nice incentive to guys who perform well enough to see the field to earn a nice chunk of money. Hope Kader is smart and invests it. That alone could be his retirement account in 30 years if he's smart.

Kohou was Udfa because he is small and ran the same 40 as Jerome Baker. Can't play boundary corner with those attributes, it's impossible.

Unfortunately for us, that is exactly what he was asked to do last year - partially because of the injuries, partially because of Fangio's strange aversion to Cam Smith.

As a Rookie, Kader was excellent in the slot, and not just for an Udfa. I'm glad we have him, well done on the extra dough.
He played the boundary CB the year before that in a largely man scheme and was one of the best cover CBs in the league.

He played the boundary CB the year before that in a largely man scheme and was one of the best cover CBs in the league.
In college?

He only had 2 years in the NFL so far. Year 1 he was in the slot, while the mix of Bethel, Crossen, Igby and maybe even Needham were outside.

Year 2 he was playing boundary when Ramsey or Howard was hurt.

In college?

He only had 2 years in the NFL so far. Year 1 he was in the slot, while the mix of Bethel, Crossen, Igby and maybe even Needham were outside.

What i have seen so far js a decent #2 slot corner who can hold that position down for many games if needed. I do not see an NFL starting quality boundary corner. If he gets the same usage this season it probably will not be a good sign (unless Needam cant break camp or goes down again).

Folks, this has nothing to do with cap, unless I’m completely mistaken (which is possible.)

It comes from a separate NFL supplemental bucket and is used to compensate players based on playing time in addition to their contract.

Basically, Kohou got extra money from the league based on how often he played.

His regression (and causation/correlation due to misuse by Fangio) is another story.

…so you didn’t even bother to read how the bonus system works, but you don’t like Kohou.

Okay.

Yep! In a key game for winning the division and hosting Steelers at home.

He made a decision to WATCH J.Allen scramble for 6-9yards and convert a back breaking down towards the end of the game.

He’s not even a vet and he made that decision.

He’s dead to me!!!

Yep! In a key game for winning the division and hosting Steelers at home.

He made a decision to WATCH J.Allen scramble for 6-9yards and convert a back breaking down towards the end of the game.

He’s not even a vet and he made that decision.

He’s dead to me!!!

Bruce Willis Yes GIF

In college?

He was also in the mix on the outside year 1.

Back
Top Bottom