Looks Like WR @ 21 MIGHT Be The Move. If So, Who? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks Like WR @ 21 MIGHT Be The Move. If So, Who?

If WR Is The Pick @ 21...Who?

• Total voters

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
We just picked up a DT starter in Tate yesterday. As the last month has gone by, we've been checking the need boxes. If you want to argue whether those players were right or wrong, go do it elsewhere. The point of this thread is that we might go WR at #21 in this very good WR draft. Hill is on the wrong side of 30 and we really need a solid WR #3 that can fill in for Waddle or Hill if needed. We'll probably still get a vet later in the year but if we go WR at #21, who do we want? @Danny, restrain yourself please from telling us about the O Line. That may be valid but not the point of this thread.

Xavier Lagette?
1712400675362.png

Brian Thomas?
1712400636889.png

Ladd McConkey?
1712407840985.png

Adonai Mitchell?
1712400605676.png

Xavier Worthy (only 172 lbs but super fast).
1712400795775.png

Last edited:
We just picked up a DT starter in Tate yesterday. As the last month has gone by, we've been checking the need boxes. If you want to argue whether those players were right or wrong, go do it elsewhere. The point of this thread is that we might go WR at #21 in this very good WR draft. Hill is on the wrong side of 30 and we really need a solid WR #3 that can fill in for Waddle or Hill if needed. We'll probably still get a vet later in the year but if we go WR at #21, who do we want? @Danny, restrain yourself please from telling us about the O Line. That may be valid but not the point of this thread.

Xavier Lagette?
View attachment 168433

Brian Thomas?
View attachment 168432

Adonai Mitchell?
View attachment 168431

Xavier Worthy (only 172 lbs but super fast).
View attachment 168434

I'm on record saying that if Brian Thomas is there at 21 we should consider him cause he has the potential to be a #1 very soon. But also, this is a very good and deep WR class so if we trade back and get a 3rd round pick, we could draft a good one even in the 3rd round

I'm on record saying that if Brian Thomas is there at 21 we should consider him cause he has the potential to be a #1 very soon. But also, this is a very good and deep WR class so if we trade back and get a 3rd round pick, we could draft a good one even in the 3rd round
Thomas is a beast.

Yes, Pearsall and CMC's brother would both be good targets if its a later thing.

Thomas is a beast.

Yes, Pearsall and CMC's brother would both be good targets if its a later thing.
imaging if we end up with Thomas and then Cooper Beebe in the 2nd round......our offense would be scary

QB-Tua
RB-Mostert
RB-Achane
TE-Smith
WR-Hill
WR-Waddle
WR-Thomas
LT-Armstead
LG-Beebe
C-Brewer
RG-Eich
RT-Jackson

how does a defense covers all that speed? Playmakers all over the place

Definitely not Worthy. Any of the other three in your list would be more deserving .
Worship GIF

imaging if we end up with Thomas and then Cooper Beebe in the 2nd round......our offense would be scary

QB-Tua
RB-Mostert
RB-Achane
TE-Smith
WR-Hill
WR-Waddle
WR-Thomas
LT-Armstead
LG-Beebe
C-Brewer
RG-Eich
RT-Jackson

how does a defense covers all that speed? Playmakers all over the place
Defensively, I would have the CB's and LB's bump every receiver off their route, and pressure Tua. The defense will not be able to contain the speed every play, but could force Tua into some mis-timed throws or bad picks.

Defensively, I would have the CB's and LB's bump every receiver off their route, and pressure Tua. The defense will not be able to contain the speed every play, but could force Tua into some mis-timed throws or bad picks.
but if the OL do it's job and with his quick release I'm betting on our offense to get it done.....with Thomas and Smith now you have two extra options you didn’t have last year and Beebe is a beast up front which would help the running game

Reciever depth is very good in the draft. Still want to trade back and pick up another mid-round pick or two. We have "bodies" to fill most of our holes, but we don't have long-term answers. We need draft picks to infuse our roster with lower cap implications and replace higher priced vets.

Reciever depth is very good in the draft. Still want to trade back and pick up another mid-round pick or two. We have "bodies" to fill most of our holes, but we don't have long-term answers. We need draft picks to infuse our roster with lower cap implications and replace higher priced vets.
I'm all for trading down depending on who's on the board at 21......the only WR I'd consider at 21 of the ones that could be there is Thomas.....if he's gone then I'd look at WR in the 2nd or 3rd round if we trade back.

At 21, the only WR I’d take is Thomas.

If we are going WR and he’s off the board, I’d trade down to the bottom of the first and take AD Mitchell or McConkey.

Back
Top Bottom