Looks Like WR @ 21 MIGHT Be The Move. If So, Who? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks Like WR @ 21 MIGHT Be The Move. If So, Who?

If WR Is The Pick @ 21...Who?

• Total voters
If we draft a WR, this franchise is completely directionless.
Why? Think Tyreek Hill is ageless? He's either going to retire, get traded, or based on some of the wackiness that keeps happening to him, get arrested within the next two seasons. Adding in a strong WR that can compliment them both and fill in for either would be a monster move that would unlock this offense.

Reciever depth is very good in the draft. Still want to trade back and pick up another mid-round pick or two. We have "bodies" to fill most of our holes, but we don't have long-term answers. We need draft picks to infuse our roster with lower cap implications and replace higher priced vets.
When has this strategy ever worked for the MD?

We just picked up a DT starter in Tate yesterday. As the last month has gone by, we've been checking the need boxes. If you want to argue whether those players were right or wrong, go do it elsewhere. The point of this thread is that we might go WR at #21 in this very good WR draft. Hill is on the wrong side of 30 and we really need a solid WR #3 that can fill in for Waddle or Hill if needed. We'll probably still get a vet later in the year but if we go WR at #21, who do we want? @Danny, restrain yourself please from telling us about the O Line. That may be valid but not the point of this thread.

Xavier Lagette?
View attachment 168433

Brian Thomas?
View attachment 168432

Ladd McConkey?
View attachment 168437

Adonai Mitchell?
View attachment 168431

Xavier Worthy (only 172 lbs but super fast).
View attachment 168434

I would add Keon Coleman to the watch list

From what I have been seeing and reading, Legette seems to be the best scheme fit. Thomas would fill the need for sure, Worthy reminds me of Jakeem Grant- hard pass...
I voted for Thomas but after watching those Leggette highlights...? Is there any way we can get Leggette in the 2nd round? Prob. not unless they trade up. He may be Deebo Junior

What the hell difference does that make? This is a new season.
TY for answering my question. Instead of trading down and reaching for a less talented player, take the BPA. That strategy actually works.

I voted for Thomas but after watching those Leggette highlights...? Is there any way we can get Leggette in the 2nd round? Prob. not unless they trade up. He may be Deebo Junior
I was thinking the same thing but it's a long 34 picks between 21 and 55. I guess you could move back 4 or 5 spots and still get him and pick up another day two pick.

Back
Top Bottom