Mike McDaniel called out Tyreek Hill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike McDaniel called out Tyreek Hill

Doubt anyone on that team can “Call out” Hill.

In KC with a strongly establish Mahommes, Kelce, and Coach Reid. Absolutely!

In Miami outside of May Ramsey. Who has the accomplishments, resume, to really call him out?

I mean...other than Tyreek himself saying that McDaniel called him out?

Everyone ripped Tua for choking down the stretch but most people conveniently left out Tyreek Hill who dropped a bunch of passes in critical situations in key games during the last month of the season.

Some people on here complain about McD not holding anyone accountable....perhaps it doesn't happen on the spot, but it appears that McD actually does not like sub-par efforts.

Doubt anyone on that team can “Call out” Hill.

In KC with a strongly establish Mahommes, Kelce, and Coach Reid. Absolutely!

In Miami outside of May Ramsey. Who has the accomplishments, resume, to really call him out?
You can't point fingers if they all fell off from frostbite.

Wait why can't we win the Super Bowl if he gets 2k yards? If they're implying that means Tua would have to force everything to him, they should change their Twitter handle and pic. I'd choose to think that meant Tyreek got 2k out of Tua's 6k yards on the season, leaving 4k to go around for everyone else.

Suspicious Lebron James GIF by Strapped Entertainment

True that! He's got to tone down the " always throw the ball to me " stuff to Tua in the huddle. I understand the concept of always getting the ball into the hands of our best player, but other guys need to be involved too. Our offense will be better for it because we will be more variable. Defenses can't predict what we are going to do and who we are going to throw it to. Then when we do go to Hill it will probably pay us back double.

The truth is that we lost against the Super Bowl Champion, a better team that we are not. There were some similarities in terms of dynamics but we have a way to go in terms of improvement. Mike McDaniel for once is going to his third year as a coach and he needs to make some adjustments in the way he prepares for games. Tua is going to his 4th year in the league, and he needs to step it up as a QB more when it counts. Funny thing is that even the best teams underperform against mediocre teams but step it up in games that need to be won and Miami still has a lot learn from that.

To be fair, he didn't say McDaniel. Could have been Welker.

Back
Top Bottom