"Mike McDaniel cries a lot and that makes the players want to play harder" says one veteran | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Mike McDaniel cries a lot and that makes the players want to play harder" says one veteran

forget whichever dolphin player had like 7+ kids but he's the one cryin at night. Bro skipped sex ed class in high school

In all seriousness so the thread doesn’t get filled with too many silly jokes I do think the personality relative to the responsibilities of a head coach at this level is a fascinating study

I support him and really want him to succeed because I think he cares for the team he reps and players that he coaches, he’s invested in us.

That honesty, vulnerability, and the unique way to communicate with them might just change the game, to
Me the question is, will these players play as hard as they possibly can for 60 mins, can he motivate them to do that with his personality.

I’m willing to see this through to see how his methods can inspire a team to a championship.

We all know our team well, so if we see improvements this year he’s got us on the right track, if we see regression well perhaps nice guys do finish last.

In all seriousness so the thread doesn’t get filled with too many silly jokes I do think the personality relative to the responsibilities of a head coach at this level is a fascinating study

I support him and really want him to succeed because I think he cares for the team he reps and players that he coaches, he’s invested in us.

That honesty, vulnerability, and the unique way to communicate with them might just change the game, to
Me the question is, will these players play as hard as they possibly can for 60 mins, can he motivate them to do that with his personality.

I’m willing to see this through to see how his methods can inspire a team to a championship.

We all know our team well, so if we see improvements this year he’s got us on the right track, if we see regression well perhaps nice guys do finish last.
"Me the question is, will these players play as hard as they possibly can for 60 mins, can he motivate them to do that with his personality."

I think what Mike is trying to do, is to have them play as hard as they possibly can for 60 minutes for them, not for him.

Back
Top Bottom