"Mike McDaniel cries a lot and that makes the players want to play harder" says one veteran | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Mike McDaniel cries a lot and that makes the players want to play harder" says one veteran

I didn't cry as I was at my office around 9-930 am when the Tennessee debacle happened here on a Monday morning.

But it did scar me. Well my right hand knuckles. Damn concrete office buildings.

I didn't cry as I was at my office around 9-930 am when the Tennessee debacle happened here on a Monday morning.

But it did scar me. Well my right hand knuckles. Damn concrete office buildings.
That was pitiful and then it snowballed on us

The Dallas win meant nothing after that.

In all seriousness so the thread doesn’t get filled with too many silly jokes I do think the personality relative to the responsibilities of a head coach at this level is a fascinating study

I support him and really want him to succeed because I think he cares for the team he reps and players that he coaches, he’s invested in us.

That honesty, vulnerability, and the unique way to communicate with them might just change the game, to
Me the question is, will these players play as hard as they possibly can for 60 mins, can he motivate them to do that with his personality.

I’m willing to see this through to see how his methods can inspire a team to a championship.

We all know our team well, so if we see improvements this year he’s got us on the right track, if we see regression well perhaps nice guys do finish last.
Times have changed, haven’t they? Can you image if Shula cried how the Czonk would have reacted? Would have lost all respect. But, times they are a changing’ according to Bob Dylan. And that was like 50 year ago 😆

So is the HC crying because the OC lets the clock run to zero every play? I’d cry too if I hired a “professional” nfl OC that doesn’t know wtf a hurry up offense is.

That was pitiful and then it snowballed on us

The Dallas win meant nothing after that.

The Dallas game was a fluke anyway. We had no business winning that game. Dallas made two horrible goal line decisions that kept them from winning by double digits.

The Dallas game was a fluke anyway. We had no business winning that game. Dallas made two horrible goal line decisions that kept them from winning by double digits.
That's true and like us they proved to not be very good in the end either

That's true and like us they proved to not be very good in the end either

Not sure what they were thinking leaving Chubb and Van Ginkel unblocked on 1st and goal from the 1, for an easy sack.

Aside from that foolish goal line fumble by the full back in the first quarter. The TE there couldn’t be bothered to even chip Chubb, despite not likely even being a target on that play given he was in the backside of it.

They gave that game away.

Not sure what they were thinking leaving Chubb and Van Ginkel unblocked on 1st and goal from the 1, for an easy sack.

Aside from that foolish goal line fumble by the full back in the first quarter. The TE there couldn’t be bothered to even chip Chubb, despite not likely even being a target on that play given he was in the backside of it.

They gave that game away.
Yeah I know and I'm shocked McCarthy still kept his job.

Crying is said to be good because it helps relieve stress. McDaniel used to try and relieve stress by drinking too much which cost him a job earlier in his NFL career.

I would much rather see him cry to relieve the pressures he has as the Dolphins head coach than to go back to drinking to relieve the pressure.

So is the HC crying because the OC lets the clock run to zero every play? I’d cry too if I hired a “professional” nfl OC that doesn’t know wtf a hurry up offense is.
Right. McDaniel is crying because he's the one screwing up the playcalling.

Back
Top Bottom