Official Draft Day Thread | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Draft Day Thread

You didn't like Wake?? Love the immediate hostility to me as if I made this pick when I'm just trying to embrace the guy into this wonderful loving culture.
I was hoping for Turner when he dropped so much since edge was a need and I'm sure this guy is going to be crucial for us early on and possibly longer if others take longer to get back to form.
I'm also okay with getting arguably the most explosive edge rusher with one of the highest ceilings, he isn't as raw as some have said and with some good coaching he is gonna be fun to watch.
I loved Wake but he didn’t make it in the NFL as a rookie. He had to go up to Canada and play in the CFL before he eventually signed with the Dolphins.

I hate this pick but I will root for him simply because he is a Dolphin. Maybe he will surprise me but my expectations for him are extremely low at this time.

‘’ He has the most potential but he doesn’t finish and he doesn’t make plays’’. That says it all to me. A very unproductive player in college and a player who should have been a third or fourth round pick at best.
And this:

“You talk about getting off the ball and flattening the edge. Whoa. He can do it. Rare get-off.”

FYI: Rare get off is a good thing

You might want to watch his game against Michigan before saying he is great against the run. Every time he was in the game the Wolverines ran right at him and pushed him off the line. Maybe he did better in other games but against Michigan he got bodied badly.

This is actually completely fair. He sets the edge well against the run, but he can be bodied if he’s taken off his assignment.

Did you not hear them say Michigan literally stopped passing against Penn State because Chop was so disruptive. I like that he plays like a real 3/4 LBer and not just an edge. He looks like could play off the ball too.

Why pay any mind to facts when he wasn’t who you wanted so you're just going to sh|t all over the pick until he comes in here and shuts your whore mouth!

Back
Top Bottom