Ranking the top 10 AFC QB's on talent | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ranking the top 10 AFC QB's on talent

1. Mahomes. 2. Burrow. 3. Jackson . 4 Rogers. 5. Allen 6. Lawrence. 7. Herbert. 8 Tua.9. Stroud 10. Watson
I like to put them more into tiers than single rankings.

Tier 1 is Mahomes.
Tier 2 is Burrow and Rodgers
Tier 3 is Jackson and Allen
Tier 4 is Tua and Stroud
Tier 5 is Lawrence & Herbert
Tier 6 is Richardson and Levis based on upside.
Tier 7 is Watson and the rest of the JAG's.

Tom Cruise What GIF

How can you compare Herbert to those guys? Herbert has more TD passes in a single season than most of those dudes entire career. The Herbert bias is crazy here, I guess some are in denial that Tua was part of a really special QB draft class.

Now I have to ask....how would you describe a talented QB in the NFL and what do you judge their success on? Usually its wins or statistics.
Well it's certainly not on a bum that can't hit his receivers when it counts, despite his physical tools. Gotta have a brain too. It's okay, he won 6 games last year, so he learning... LOL

Tom Cruise What GIF

How can you compare Herbert to those guys? Herbert has more TD passes in a single season than most of those dudes entire career. The Herbert bias is crazy here, I guess some are in denial that Tua was part of a really special QB draft class.

Now I have to ask....how would you describe a talented QB in the NFL and what do you judge their success on? Usually its wins or statistics.
Huh?

I don't see Watson in the top 10 anywhere unless it's top 10 weirdos and he's about a 2 there.

Yeah. I mean, I don't know how anyone who watched last season can. Rate Watson top 20, let alone top 10.

Oh AFC? Still not top 10. He may make top 16 though.

I think people are confusing talent with how well they play QB. Josh Allen is about as talented as they come and should be after Mahomes in pure talent IMO.

1. Mahomes. 2. Burrow. 3. Jackson . 4 Rogers. 5. Allen 6. Lawrence. 7. Herbert. 8 Tua.9. Stroud 10. Watson

Numbers 5, 6, 7 should not be ahead of #8...Heck, #2 and #4 might not really merit being ahead anymore either.

Back
Top Bottom