Vontae Davis has passed away | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae Davis has passed away

The game he retired ,was the only game he played for buffalo and it was Josh Allen's first start, Vs Chargers.
That's probably the conference championship next year.

The game he retired ,was the only game he played for buffalo and it was Josh Allen's first start, Vs Chargers.
That's probably the conference championship next year.
I'm not sure I see that, but...

Welcome to FinHeaven @Harold Jackson!

It is good to see a FH Brother out here in Hoodland.

Thought this was a sick April Fools Joke but im shocked. Rest in Peace brother. I appreciate all your hard work as a Dolphin. 🙏

I was ecstatic when Miami called his name at the draft. That’s exactly who i wanted.
I wanted Oher, but Baltimore took him a couple picks earlier. I don't think Miami would have passed on Davis for Oher, even if Oher was available. Davis was the right pick there. I do remember Miami took Sean Smith in round 2. Smith actually start before Davis (Smith was named a starter in training camp). By the end of the season, both Davis and Smith were starting.

Refresh my memory for those who remember. We had him for three years and we thought him and Smith would be our corners for a while - then he was gone - off to Indy. Why'd we not keep him around longer?
He liked to party, he’d come to practice smelling of alcohol.

It is coming out that he was found in the gym area of his house. I hate to speculate, but possible heart attack. Still just very sad.

Back
Top Bottom