Your favorite all time Dolphin wins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your favorite all time Dolphin wins

Broncos @ Miami - December 21st,1998. "The Lamar Thomas game"

A memorable one for me because I was just beginning to understand the game in more detail. Watched it with my father and I remember celebrating like mad after the Oronde Gadsden TD in the 4th that put us up 2 scores. Can visualize that play to this day.

After that game, we really believed Miami had a shot to win it all. The rematch against Denver in the divisional round was tough to stomach.

This was game that cemented me as a life long Dolphins fan.

Edit: Game box score:

(In that playoff game) They had Davis primed and ready....Tim Bowens was out and I knew that would result in...bad things...damn...

2007 Baltimore game to not go winless on the season! It was like winning the suberbowl.

Broke my finger jumping up and down and placed it right in the fan. Greg Camarillo

What’s your favorite All time Dolphin victories in your history of watching the Dolphins?

1: 1985 Bears game on MNF. Classic.
2: 1994 Fake Spike game vs the stinking Jets. Boomer Esiason's never gotten over that one.

Last edited:
1 - 1972 SB 14-7 [first ever Fins]
2 - 1985 Bears 38-24 pity we didn't meet again the SB
3 - 2023 Denver 70-20 don't think I will ever see the Fins score that much again [happy to be wrong tho]

What a game. I was there for it.

Kellen Winslow was incredible for San Diego

That’s the one that immediately popped into my mind.

We should have won that game. Despite being down 24-0 early on.

They had a TD lead when Fouts hit on that super lucky TD in the back of the end zone when the over threw his intended receiver and happened to have a 2nd receiver is the same area.

Then, our freaking sucky FG kicker missed a relatively easy FGA then had another blocked.

For the longest time that game was considered among the best of all time. And it easily could have been among the most memorable in Dolphins history had they won.

Lots of good ones here but the first one that came to mind was the Wildcat game.

We were expected to get pounded in that game by the Patriots. Seeing the look on Belichick, Brady and the rest of that team when they had no answers at all was just so satisfying

In recent memory that 2022 win over the ravens is a stand out. I got tickets because it was close (I'm from New england) and we surrounded by other fins fans. Then we spent most of the game miserable, but that feeling under the stands as the tide started to turn was indescribable. Made me really think that there was something to Tua for the first time.

Also can we count the perfection denied patriots super bowl loss? Dolphins weren't playing but I'm sad to say it was the most satisfying super bowl in my lifetime. I particularly loved the perfectville ad.

And you know the media was assuming we'd have to see this one lol.

Back
Top Bottom