Your favorite all time Dolphin wins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your favorite all time Dolphin wins

For games that we actually attended I would put this game near the top.

We drove from Michigan to Indy for the game and were deep in enemy territory.
There was one other possible Miami fan at the game sitting four rows ahead of us to our right on the aisle. We all noticed each other as none of us cheered whenever the Colts scored.
Our seats were in the same corner of the endzone that Marino hit Gadsden for the winning TD.

When time expired, we politely got up and I gave a nod to the other Miami fan, then we got out of Dodge with huge grins on our faces.

1711308766890.png

For games that we actually attended I would put this game near the top.

We drove from Michigan to Indy for the game and were deep in enemy territory.
There was one other possible Miami fan at the game sitting four rows ahead of us to our right on the aisle. We all noticed each other as none of us cheered whenever the Colts scored.
Our seats were in the same corner of the endzone that Marino hit Gadsden for the winning TD.

When time expired, we politely got up and I gave a nod to the other Miami fan, then we got out of Dodge with huge grins on our faces.

View attachment 167244

Awesome that we won while you were at the game

Heres to hoping we win some big games next year and shed the narrative

Easy question. It’s obviously the two Super Bowl wins. Unfortunately there aren’t a lot of posters on here who were alive or old enough to see those wins.

There aren’t a lot of benefits to old age but being old enough to have watched both of those wins is worth being old.

I would have to go with either the '85 Monday night game against the Bears, or the Miami Miracle against the Patriots. Both pretty awesome games

Beyond what's already been said, I loved the week 17 win against the Patriots in 2019. Fitzmagic balled out. We had a game winning final drive touchdown with seconds to go. And we took away the bye from the Pats, which may have prevented another NE Superbowl as they lost in the Wildcard round. There's also that great "I'm calling both games," clip of Kevin Harlan calling the touchdown play during the Chiefs broadcast.

Back
Top Bottom