2023 Draft Day 1 Thread | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 Draft Day 1 Thread

Dawand Jones. The more I see of him the more I want him as our RT.
I will admit that I forgot about Jones but there are fit questions with him for Miami and there was a lot of talk about his "coachability" and attitude.

I also worry about his weight, he needs to drop 25 lbs and I don't know if I want to go with a guy who they are going to have to fight with to stay in shape.

But I did forget he was still on the board when I replied to your post. :DWN:

I will admit that I forgot about Jones but there are fit questions with him for Miami and there was a lot of talk about his "coachability" and attitude.

I also worry about his weight, he needs to drop 25 lbs and I don't know if I want to go with a guy who they are going to have to fight with to stay in shape.

But I did forget he was still on the board when I replied to your post. :DWN:
At 6’8 I’m not worried about his weight, especially with the way he already moves at that size. I hadn’t heard the character concerns, but I do think a RT who you can’t get through or around due to size strength and athleticism is absolutely a fit.

Some thoughts.

• Media nut gargling of iggles made me ill
  • Was impressed by Lions & Texans
  • Liked jests pick ... fits w/ their philosophy
  • Belicheat played it safe i.e. boring
  • BMore got a Diva WR to pair w/ obj
  • Not concerned w/ beefalo pick
  • Raiders didn't eph up

Some thoughts.

• Raiders didn't eph up
Gonzalez did not look thrilled to be picked by the patriots. Maybe it was because he dropped down the board further than expected.

Nah, he just doesn't want to be coached by Beli :chuckle:

Gonzalez did not look thrilled to be picked by the patriots. Maybe it was because he dropped down the board further than expected.

Nah, he just doesn't want to be coached by Beli :chuckle:

It was the drop IMO. He was projected to go to LV or the Lions.

P.S. There were more tears shed last night by a buncha so called alpha males than 7 seasons of your average telenovela

Some thoughts.

• Raiders didn't eph up
I'm not sure why everyone here is upset about the Eagles talk. They were in the SB. Is it Jaws? Because their QB has had some success already?

The Texans did overpay to move up, but Anderson is going to be a stud. I also kind of look at it like a package deal. I think they already had the deal in place when they chose Stroud. Without the deal, I think they'd have taken Anderson, but with the trade in place, they took the QB first to make it look to their fans like QB was their top priority. I could be wrong, but that's my opinion.

I'm not sure why everyone here is upset about the Eagles talk. They were in the SB. Is it Jaws? Because their QB has had some success already?

The Texans did overpay to move up, but Anderson is going to be a stud. I also kind of look at it like a package deal. I think they already had the deal in place when they chose Stroud. Without the deal, I think they'd have taken Anderson, but with the trade in place, they took the QB first to make it look to their fans like QB was their top priority. I could be wrong, but that's my opinion.

The next time any of the media says anything negative about the cheesesteaks; it'll be the 1st.

Back
Top Bottom