2023 Draft Day 1 Thread | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 Draft Day 1 Thread

Exactly. He's just a glove fit for the Dolphins. I understand TEs don't make an immediate impact, but this guy will given our offense.
He's the only TE that I have a 2nd round grade on.
There were some here who thought he'd be gone by 20. I never thought so, but he damn sure fits at #51.

Enough of the slobbering NFL network, we get it you used to work for the Eagles and Roseman is your best friend. Shut up already
Why won’t anyone pick up Grier’s call?

View attachment 141898
Cuz when Grier comes a callin’, who he’s callin’ starts a fallin’. Griers da Godfather a GM’s. “He’s gonna make you an offer you can’t refuse” Ha ha

Last edited:
You know, there is the likely scenario that someone will be in our grasp and someone will jump us. It would be just our luck.
We go into drafts will holes so big Stevie Wonder could see them, so teams are always jumping right ahead of us to get our perfect player since it's too obvious who we should draft.

Can you explain to me why this board is obsessed with getting a rookie TE who will hardly play and won't help the team next year at all?

We have Hill, Waddle, Anderson and Berrios... we won't throw to a TE anyway, we didn't last year, we have too many WRs who get 95% of the balls thrown their way.

MAKES NO F***ING SENSE!
Stop talking out of your ass. You have no idea how much a rookie TE will play. If you can’t see that TE is this team’s biggest need, I don’t know what to tell you. A good well rounded TE helps you in the passing game and the running game. It can take this offense to another level.

All of the offensive tackles will be long gone by the time Miami makes their first pick. Your incessant harping on drafting an offensive lineman is really annoying at this point.

I have not read every post (19K views and 749 posts) but today seems a day to look at our suspected positions of need and compare to players available.
Should get hot and heavy by pick 45.

I think Grier and McD were up late last night pondering a move or three and pouring over who is within reach. Might be an interesting night.

Stop talking out of your ass. You have no idea how much a rookie TE will play. If you can’t see that TE is this team’s biggest need, I don’t know what to tell you. A good well rounded TE helps you in the passing game and the running game. It can take this offense to another level.

All of the offensive tackles will be long gone by the time Miami makes their first pick. Your incessant harping on drafting an offensive lineman is really annoying at this point.
If Mayer is there or we can trade up to get him, we'd be foolish to pass.

Riddle me this:
How is there still a pick 32 if Miami had to forfeit its 1st rounder this year?

Back
Top Bottom