Dave Hyde On The Implosion Of The AFC East And What It Means For The Dolphins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dave Hyde On The Implosion Of The AFC East And What It Means For The Dolphins

The problem for the Bills is not the Dolphins its the Jets and the Pats who both might be better and could beat them since it is a division rival.
Divisional losses matter. Tua has not loss any game to the Pats or Jets since becoming a Dolphin which is amazing. Division games matter this is the issue the Bills have now.

The problem for the Bills is not the Dolphins its the Jets and the Pats who both might be better and could beat them since it is a division rival.
Divisional losses matter. Tua has not loss any game to the Pats or Jets since becoming a Dolphin which is amazing. Division games matter this is the issue the Bills have now.
It hasn't mattered yet. Maybe (hopefully) this is the year we wrest the AFCE crown from them, but until then it's just hopeful rationalization.

I have just been going by his play in big games and how far he has taken the Dolphins.
he’s gotten better every year. Josh Allen hasn’t done that much better. Tua’s had his first bite of that apple last year. Let’s see what he improves on this year…

21. Miami Dolphins

What they should do: Trade down.

Opposing teams have spent more than $184 million in free agency on guaranteed deals for players who were on the Dolphins last season. That's more than the league has spent on any other team's players this offseason, which underlines just how much Miami has lost from its roster. It also has to consider contract extensions for safety Jevon Holland, edge rusher Jaelan Phillips, quarterback Tua Tagovailoa and wideout Jaylen Waddle this offseason, so this team isn't about to get any cheaper.

It's tempting to try to move ahead of the Colts for a cornerback or the Seahawks for offensive line help, but the Dolphins need to start stacking up some cost-controlled talent to support what is becoming an extremely expensive core. They are also down their third-round pick from the tampering case from 2022 and their fourth-rounder from the trade for pass-rusher Bradley Chubb from the same year, so they could use the added picks.

Have you looked at what they lost vs what they brought in? That team lost its top 3 WRs, it's top two safeties, and thats just the top of the list. Sure, they have Allen and their TE and Cook at RB but they are hurting talent wise. I project them to be a 7/8 win team next year.
What Fin-Loco, you're not joining the Buffalo love fest? You're not hedging your bets to avoid possible disappointment next year if we don't win the AFC East? It feels like coming in here and saying Buffalo won't win the AFC East is blasphemy on a Miami Dolphins fan forum. I am gonna side with you and deal with the disappointment if I have to!

The "loss" of Diggs is being overrated.

He was bad the last 9-10 games of last year and The Bills were better than when he was putting up numbers early.

We have to hope The Pat's f-up their QB search and The Jets are a 50/50 coin toss. They have a pretty solid roster but everything depends on Narcissus The QB and he was fading BEFORE he tore his achilles and Saleh looks to be quite capable of running the ship on to the rocks..

It’s not just the loss of Diggs it’s they have no WRs as well
Until I see a game where Miami shuts Josh Allen down I don't care who lines up on their O.

His name is Robert Paulson, his name is Josh Allen. Lol.

Bills haven’t won anything. I don’t get why some people think they are some juggernaut. It’s weird
They may not be the juggernaut, but they have been OUR daddies for well over half a decade.

We're what, 2-13 against them in our last 15 matchups????

whos your daddy dancing GIF
The bills are. That's who.

They may not be the juggernaut, but they have been OUR daddies for well over half a decade.

We're what, 2-13 against them in our last 15 matchups????

whos your daddy dancing GIF
The bills are. That's who.
dang…

We went from Daddy Bill to Daddy Bills. 😢😭

The Bills have not imploded, McDermott is still going to have that defense humming and they're going to run Josh Allen into a pulp this year.

Back
Top Bottom