Dave Hyde On The Implosion Of The AFC East And What It Means For The Dolphins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dave Hyde On The Implosion Of The AFC East And What It Means For The Dolphins

Have you seen Josh Allen's production in the last half of the season? The defense saved their ass... Acting like Diggs isn't a loss is delusional...

In the last 8 games, Allen had a rating over 90 3 times and a rating under 70 3 times... And they lost 2 games in that stretch...
It was really weird. Allen didn't play particularly well and they still won on the back of the defense. I think them winning that way is one of the reasons they felt they could get rid of Diggs.

Problem is, teams are going to play defense against them much differently now. Safety's aren't going to have to play over the top every snap and will now be able to play much closer to the LOS which is going to hurt both the running game and Kincaid. It's why they are trying desperately to beef up the oline. Time will tell, but I see the Bills offense taking a major step back this season. So much so that the talking heads in lamesteam media will be bashing the Bills FO for not giving Allen any playmakers on the outside.

They may not be the juggernaut, but they have been OUR daddies for well over half a decade.

We're what, 2-13 against them in our last 15 matchups????

whos your daddy dancing GIF
The bills are. That's who.
We will see next year

I like Dave Hyde way more than most on here. Let’s revisit this article after draft.

The Dolphins with a deep passing game, below average OL, and bad defense don’t scare anybody in Dec/Jan playoff football. I’m sorry but it’s true.

Edit - Dolphins were 25th in pts allowed in 2022 and 22nd in 2023. If you think they got better by bargain shopping against the cap in 2024, then you’re drinking the kool aid.
Fair enough, but I really like Kool Aid. - LOL
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. - LOL

Have you looked at what they lost vs what they brought in? That team lost its top 3 WRs, it's top two safeties, and thats just the top of the list. Sure, they have Allen and their TE and Cook at RB but they are hurting talent wise. I project them to be a 7/8 win team next year.
Sounds good to me. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom