I found this on a "Jets" forum. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I found this on a "Jets" forum.

I found this on a "Jets" forum!

Dolphins Fan Base Toxic!
By 83Kelly2Allen18

I have numerous accounts on different team platforms and without a doubt the dolphins fan base is the most toxic I've ever seen. It's literally like some insane asylum... The fan base is constantly screaming and yelling at each other. They truly hate their own QB....

The jets fans almost have a quiet maturity about them. Learn to laugh at tragedy and always seem polite.

Is it just the IQ level in Florida or something else šŸ˜‚ ???

I wonder who he is? - LOL
Who do we think he might be?
Let's list our potential trolls and see if we can figure it out.

By the way, from what I've seen, they are more toxic than we are, and I'm just an occasional visitor without an account on other forums.

None are so blind as those who cannot see (that Ray is Right). - L:OL
Who. Cares.

Who. Cares.
That's a personal choice for the posters on this board.

I felt that as we wait for Draft day to finally come around, that this low opinion of us from of all places, a "Jets" forum, might be a cause for some humor among many of the posters here.

Wouldn't you agree?
Are you that 83Kelly2Allen18 "Jets Troll"?
Enquiring minds want to know? - LOL

Kudos to those who review other teamā€™s websites for any blasphemous thoughts about the Dolphins.

Kudos to those who review other teamā€™s websites for any blasphemous thoughts about the Dolphins.
Actually, I'm looking for information on players without any Fin Heaven bias involved.
I get plenty of that here and yes, I give as good as I get. - LOL

That's a Jets fan projecting HARD. I've seen their forums and how those jackasses talk.

SMDH

Though to be fair, my experience here is much nicer because of my free hand with blocking idjits.

I found this on a "Jets" forum!

Dolphins Fan Base Toxic!
By 83Kelly2Allen18

I have numerous accounts on different team platforms and without a doubt the dolphins fan base is the most toxic I've ever seen. It's literally like some insane asylum... The fan base is constantly screaming and yelling at each other. They truly hate their own QB....

The jets fans almost have a quiet maturity about them. Learn to laugh at tragedy and always seem polite.

Is it just the IQ level in Florida or something else šŸ˜‚ ???

I wonder who he is? - LOL
Who do we think he might be?
Let's list our potential trolls and see if we can figure it out.

By the way, from what I've seen, they are more toxic than we are, and I'm just an occasional visitor without an account on other forums.

None are so blind as those who cannot see (that Ray is Right). - L:OL

So they talk one way in person, but are nice and polite in a football forum? If there is a loudmouth in a sports bar carrying on with stupid ****, most likely you don't have to turn around to see what team jersey they are wearing. LOL!

Last edited:
Heā€™s right. Not so much about here but dolphins twitter is brutal.

None of this surprises me. Jets fans are the most delusional fan base I've ever seen. They think theyre going to be great every year. In fact they're the joke of the league thanks to things like the butt fumble. Hell Marino made them a joke with the fake snap. I can't wait to see how the jets embarrass themselves next year.

As for dolphins fans, i think we're pretty honest about if our team I'd good or not. Does that mean we can be critical of Tua? Yeah, but it comes from a place of wanted to know why we're good or not.

That's funny, according to a bleachers report from a while back (We know still as true today as then), of the 10 meanest fans, I don't even see the Dolphin fans, but wait who's that at #3? Well it's not the Dolphins.

https://syndication.bleacherreport....-the-10-meanest-fan-bases-in-the-nfl.amp.html

If whomever said Dolphins fans are the worst is here part of Finheaven, please get your facts straight, and try to live in reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom