I found this on a "Jets" forum. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I found this on a "Jets" forum.

If that’s the case, he is probably even more upset he is stuck living in that hell hole instead of South Florida.

If we are basing sports loyalty on geography then I should be a Raiders, Cardinals, or team elway fan.

Instead, I have "great" taste in NFL teams.

p.s. I'm too smart, sane, & way way too smart (respectively) to be a fan of the franchises listed above.

If we are basing sports loyalty on geography then I should be a Raiders, Cardinals, or team elway fan.

Instead, I have "great" taste in NFL teams.

p.s. I'm too smart, sane, & way way too smart (respectively) to be a fan of the franchises listed above.
I was out having a beer the other night with the Mrs and bumped into 3 young lads from Philly. One had a sixers hat. I asked them they be Eagles fans? Sixers guy said yeap, one said the Giants, 3rd said the Raiders.

Then again they went to Soi Cowboy to look for something to eat. I pointed them all to the katoey bar straight away.

I was out having a beer the other night with the Mrs and bumped into 3 young lads from Philly. One had a sixers hat. I asked them they be Eagles fans? Sixers guy said yeap, one said the Giants, 3rd said the Raiders.

Then again they went to Soi Cowboy to look for something to eat. I pointed them all to the katoey bar straight away.

Rooting for the local team simply because they are the local team shows IMO a lack of imagination.

That's a personal choice for the posters on this board.

I felt that as we wait for Draft day to finally come around, that this low opinion of us from of all places, a "Jets" forum, might be a cause for some humor among many of the posters here.

Wouldn't you agree?
Are you that 83Kelly2Allen18 "Jets Troll"?
Enquiring minds want to know? - LOL
Um.

I’m sorry, did you just call me a jets fan?

I found this on a "Jets" forum!

Dolphins Fan Base Toxic!
By 83Kelly2Allen18

I have numerous accounts on different team platforms and without a doubt the dolphins fan base is the most toxic I've ever seen. It's literally like some insane asylum... The fan base is constantly screaming and yelling at each other. They truly hate their own QB....

The jets fans almost have a quiet maturity about them. Learn to laugh at tragedy and always seem polite.

Is it just the IQ level in Florida or something else 😂 ???

I wonder who he is? - LOL
Who do we think he might be?
Let's list our potential trolls and see if we can figure it out.

By the way, from what I've seen, they are more toxic than we are, and I'm just an occasional visitor without an account on other forums.

None are so blind as those who cannot see (that Ray is Right). - L:OL

What were you doing in a Jets forum?

"Really, I only went into that gay bar because I had to use the bathroom! I swear!"

Lived in Bloomfield for 6 years (and all throughout Jersey for over 20 years.)

Bergenfield, Stratford, Glendora, Laurel Springs, Glassboro, Lawrenceville, Three Bridges.

I get around. :)

Lived in NJ my whole life, never heard of Stratford, Glendora or Laurel Springs. Whenever I hear of a town in NJ that I've never heard of, I assume it's in that weird southwest part of New Jersey that nobody is even sure if it really exists or not.

Who gives a **** what a Jets fan thinks. Jets fans aren't even human anyway. Even their very best QB in history sucked.

I live in NY, there is nothing like sports radio after a Jets loss. Every win, or in the offseason, they are headed to the Superbowl, they lose, and they are calling for a Jim Jones party. Epic meltdowns.
Is fire **** Ed back? He denounced the Jets at one point. Lol.

There are at least 4 or 5 purported Dolphins fans here at Finheaven that just aren't really Fins fans. Indeed, I think one of them has been banned several times.

It's pretty clear what they are after awhile, but some of them manage to convince the newbies that their nonstop barrage of negativity is just 'concern'.

I generally don't put them on ignore, but I rarely read their posts...

Lived in NJ my whole life, never heard of Stratford, Glendora or Laurel Springs. Whenever I hear of a town in NJ that I've never heard of, I assume it's in that weird southwest part of New Jersey that nobody is even sure if it really exists or not.

They’re all in Camden County, not far from Cherry Hill.

None of this surprises me. Jets fans are the most delusional fan base I've ever seen. They think theyre going to be great every year. In fact they're the joke of the league thanks to things like the butt fumble. Hell Marino made them a joke with the fake snap. I can't wait to see how the jets embarrass themselves next year.

As for dolphins fans, i think we're pretty honest about if our team I'd good or not. Does that mean we can be critical of Tua? Yeah, but it comes from a place of wanted to know why we're good or not.
I think the guy that typed it is a Billsfan on a Jets forum .

Back
Top Bottom