Reworked and refined throwing by Tua | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reworked and refined throwing by Tua

What's so scarey about that? Every qb needs to tweak their mechanics. It's not like he is learning the position from scratch, like Tannehil. I mean how in the hell did we all think Tannehill would amount to anything more? He started to play qb in college šŸ¤£
Ask the Titans. - LOL

I mean, how fast can it get? It's already lightning quick.
spider man premature ejaculation GIF

I usually don't get into the Tua discussions becuase they always inevitably get hy-jacked by the Right-Wing Tua Haters.....
Mad Russian GIF by alperdurmaz

and the Tree Hugging Hippie Tua Stans.....
hippie dancing GIF

SO HERE YE, HERE YE.... I DECLARE; THAT IF YOU BELIEVE TUA CANT WIN A SUPER BOWL, YOU HAVE THE BRAIN OF A DONKEY.....

I ALSO DECLARE; THAT IF YOU BELIEVE TUA IS THE BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE OR IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS MAHOMES, YOU HAVE THE BRAIN OF A DONKEY.....
See Ya Reaction GIF by WWE

I usually don't get into the Tua discussions becuase they always inevitably get hy-jacked by the Right-Wing Tua Haters.....

hippie dancing GIF

SO HERE YE, HERE YE.... I DECLARE; THAT IF YOU BELIEVE TUA CANT WIN A SUPER BOWL, YOU HAVE THE BRAIN OF A DONKEY.....

I ALSO DECLARE; THAT IF YOU BELIEVE TUA IS THE BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE OR IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS MAHOMES, YOU HAVE THE BRAIN OF A DONKEY.....

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

hippie dancing GIF

1712891187187.png

I actually don't think Tua's mobility was a problem escaping moderate pass rush pressure. Where i saw meat being left on the bone was 1. His apparent failure to look for and target secondary/tertiary options when the designed play began to break down, and 2. Not appearing to recognize and/or take advantage when the defense offered him a wide open lane to the first down.

Instead of checking down or running when his preferred read(s) werent popping right away he tends to force the ball into coverage or scramble laterally to buy his top option time so long that he has to throw the ball away or take a sack. As a result we end up with a boom/bust passing game that can stall out or turn the ball over against better defenses. Why won't he take what defenses give him?

So i dont get all the fat shaming when what i see are not mobility issues but instead deficiencies in awareness, mindset and/or decision making.
Great post ^^

hippie dancing GIF

you did pretty good here......call out both sides a bit but didnā€™t say anything bad about Ozzy and that's all that matters. Good job.

Lol you serious bro? Almost every draft "expert" and everyone on this website said that... cmon man
Has potentially career ending injury, 5 months later is the "most NFL ready QB in history"?

Including the likes of John Elway, Andrew Luck, etc?

No, nobody said that.

And I'm not a Tua apologist.

And don't cmon man me, your ignorance won't get any companionship from me.

Has potentially career ending injury, 5 months later is the "most NFL ready QB in history"?

Including the likes of John Elway, Andrew Luck, etc?

No, nobody said that.

And I'm not a Tua apologist.

And don't cmon man me, your ignorance won't get any companionship from me.
Ok man, whatever you say.

Back
Top Bottom