Your Surprise Pick for Miami? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Surprise Pick for Miami?

I hear you but it all goes hand in hand with the ability to block. OL play every snap, WR3 gets 3-5 receptions on 5-7 targets.

If we hadn't already invested 3 firsts, a second, two fourths and a 6th as well as a monster contract in our first two WR's, I'd feel a little differently. But as it stands now the roster is pretty thin and its my belief we lost the tough games last year in the trenches, not because of Braxton Berrios.

I also think we are better served signing Beckham and going OL and DL with our first two picks. You can't find OL or DL the equivalent of Beckham as a WR3.

Additionally, I have a really strong belief in Tua's abilities, giving him proper blocking is paramount IMO.
This qualifies as ghost to the post, Finheaven style!

View attachment 168551

We signed the 4th BEST Corner in the NFL from 2023.

We also have Kohou and Needam returning. And Ramsey.

You all keep telling everyone who will listen that Cam ****ing Smith isn't a bust, so where does he fit in next year. Damn it, if you want another Corner, I want production from our only 1st or 2nd round pick we've drafted in the last 1,000+ days. Becuase below is how I see the depth chart. Tell me where I'm wrong.

DB1 - Ramsey
DB2 - Fuller
Nickle - Kohou & Needham
Reserve - Cam Smith & this new Rookie

Point #2 - if Corner play is so important and we've had pro-bowl corner tandems multiple times over the last 3 decades, where the **** are all of our Trophies? Banners ever?
Travolta Legends GIF by Pixel Bandits
The draft isn't just about 2024, although for teams like Miami focusing on this season is more critical. I get that the team is all-in.

I think Dejean would contribute right away and on special teams. Wiggins would be more of a pick for the future unless injuries hit.

The "need now" pick would be offensive line IMO.

Back
Top Bottom