Your Surprise Pick for Miami? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Surprise Pick for Miami?

A Naked Burrito. 😂😂😂

I mentioned Dejean in the Draft Thread as my surprise pick.

The only 2 guys Miami's spoken with, who are potential 1st round picks have been DeJean and JPJ. I don't find that to be coincidence. Although it appears JPJ is now looking like he's going to go top of round two.

There is something very different about this draft cycle compared to other years.

So as of now it's Cooper DeJean for me at #21. If Miami keeps the pick.
what a player Desean, not only top Insticts but an athletic freak

Nice combination

I think some people will be pretty surprised when the Fins take the best IOL available.

This will be me then:

View attachment 168555
When was the last time Miami took a IOL in the first round? It was Pouncey many moons ago when we needed a center.
Not gonna happen, Meks. Maybe in the second but there's probably better value available there, too

Hopefully we get our guy on the offensive line
and who is that guy? I guess as some draft gurus have suggested, if we just prioritize the line and take OL in rounds 1 and 2 we'll be fine. The defense is perfect the way it is and we have no other issues.

Cooper Dejean
Brian Thomas Jr

With a trade down

Kris Jenkins
Roman Wilson
Keon Coleman
I think Coleman is a legit option in a trade down. As everyone already knows I like him a lot. His highlights are ridiculous

and who is that guy? I guess as some draft gurus have suggested, if we just prioritize the line and take OL in rounds 1 and 2 we'll be fine. The defense is perfect the way it is and we have no other issues.
I'm not a guru but it's obvious we need help. But I'll take anyone that makes us a better team offensively or defensively.

Dougie Payne Lol GIF by Travis
He is not a "****". - LOL

Back
Top Bottom