Interesting Dline tweet from CK | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Dline tweet from CK

CK does have a point, but I am still hoping we can grab T'Vondre Sweat a little later. I think a guy who should command a double team will help make it easier for the others.

I agree with that. And if its a CB, not a good sign for Cam
We could still do with another DB. A top quality nickel corner who can also play as a safety in certain packages would have a big impact for us next season and is worth pick 21. Cam is more of a boundary corner in theory. I really think we are taking DeJean at #21.

Reading this and agreeing with it....I really see Miami taking OL in the first round, or trading back to acquire an extra pick this year. OL is by far our biggest need, and has been neglected for far too long. Please God, find us an above average guard or center who can stay healthy!!

We need a consensus first round grade OL so the 'genius' can run on 3rd and 1 and get a 1st down when everyone in the stadium knows that's what we're going to do.

Grier drafts premium positions in round 1. OG is not a premium position. Also there's not athletic tackle late in the 1st (who can play guard year 1). To me it's looking like OLB/DE, WR, QB, CB, Brock Bowers.

personally i would like a trade back and get that WR Mitchell. He just seems a little more wirey/explosive than Brain Thomas who has this lax feel about him.

Though I agree and think as usual, that is a great post by CK, Miami with what they have done in the off-season are dangerous to go in most any direction at 21.

No team can feel comfortable that Miami might not take the player they want, whether it be on D-Line, secondary, WR/TE, O-Line, LB, or even QB with the rumors out there having to do with
Michael Penix Jr.

Miami is more unpredictable that we really want to give them credit for with the expecting O-Linemen taken in the 1st...If you're a GM and see a player you like still there with Miami about to pick, do you take the chance Miami might not take him if it's not an O-Linemen?

Trading down might be more of a possibility then we think.

I would be happy with Fautanu, Barton or verse......and why not Mc Carthy if he s here......Else i would like a trade back for more picks and BPA at OL, WR and Matt lee with one of our late round

I'm getting to the point where I believe in every draft you go trenches with either of your first 2 picks, secondary with the other, everybody else next, with an affinity toward WR/LB...unless you have a DIRE need somewhere else like QB/WR1. With a caveat for true, guaranteed generational impact players.

So based on that, I'd hope to see OT at 21, safety at 55. I know we need a WR3, but I don't believe you need to go premium for that.

Grier drafts premium positions in round 1. OG is not a premium position. Also there's not athletic tackle late in the 1st (who can play guard year 1). To me it's looking like OLB/DE, WR, QB, CB, Brock Bowers.

personally i would like a trade back and get that WR Mitchell. He just seems a little more wirey/explosive than Brain Thomas who has this lax feel about him.
There are several athletic Tackles who will be available late in the first who can play Guard in year one.

Morgan will be available... Latham and Fautanu might.

Barton won’t be a tackle at the NFL level either in my opinion . Barton’s arm length is under 33 inches and he isn’t as strong as Morgan.
Barton is by far a better player than Morgan imo....I agree he's a guard or even center in the NFL

There are several athletic Tackles who will be available late in the first who can play Guard in year one.

I can’t see Fautanu being there late......hoping he's there at 21 but that might be a pipe dream

Barton is by far a better player than Morgan imo....I agree he's a guard or even center in the NFL
I'm actually higher on Morgan. I think he would have been a 1st round pick last year if he hadn't torn his ACL with two games to play in '22.
This forced him back for one more year of college ball... and to be ready on a quick turnaround (like Chubb is going to be).

In light of that, I suspect that he wasn't 100% til late in the season and he still looked really good. I think a lot of people are sleeping on Morgan... and unlike Barton, I think he's a real Tackle.

He's my value player if we trade down a bit, just as Latham is my 'if he falls' target.

Latham wont be there. Fautanu seems the most logical but people are projecting him as a guard. Morgan has 32 inch arms, that's Center quality

If Fautanu isn't there than we don't go OL.

Back
Top Bottom